Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I LIKE THE FACE

Is it a bad thing to plug another blog when I haven't really started this one? Well I've always enjoyed living on the edge so I'm going to do it. I'm a real rebel. One time I sat myself at a restaurant before waiting to be seated. I'm dangerous.

The blog I want to spotlight is about one of my many passions: The Face. If I wrote Webster's Dictionary or Webster's Official Rule Book On Awesome Pictures then the following entry would be found within their pages:

THE FACE



At its most pure, The Face is a wide open mouth with a wide open pair of eyes, staring off camera at quarter profile . . . and ruining someone's picture. "The Face" can strike anywhere and at anytime. Variations and personal nuance, such as face direction, can be incorporated to add an element of individuality to one's own "The Face." There are a few rules to consider, however.

Firstly: no stuck-out tongues.

Secondly: minimal anger. Intensity over emotion or pain is key. Besides, it's hard to get those big round eyes while furrowing one's brow.

Thirdly: Let's keep it family friendly. (You would be surprised what comes up when you google "open mouth.")

Fourthly: Have a great time doing your very own "The Face!"


The site is an ongoing collection of "The Face" pictures and it's updated frequently. And everyday, as it grows bigger, it comes closer and closer to being the best thing on the internet. It's definitely the reason for the internet's existence, anyway. I like hyperbole.

So check it out: doingtheface.blogspot.com

It's making the world a better place one face at a time.

No comments: